Monday 7 January 2013

ARSHI FF: ~Best Friends (BFTW II)~ Chap 9




Chapter 9: A Friendship Day gift
Khushi entered her room and dropped herself on the bed. Lost in thoughts
"Lets make a baby"
Khushi closed her eyes tight, trying to remove the thought
"Lets make a baby"
Khushi:Oh god this guy has gone made, but is he serious about it? No khushi, yeh to kya soch rahi hai? (what are you thinking?) Arnav and you?eeeuk noways.
Her thoughts were cut by a phone call.
Khushi: Itni raat ko kaun phone kar raha hai? Who the hell is calling me tonight?
Khushi saw Arnav's name beeping on the phone.
Khushi: aaah! No I want to talk to him right now. GOD.
The phone got disconnected and khushi sighed.
Khushi flinched immediately when are phone beeped'."New Message"
She opened her inbox "One New Message Received"
It was from Arnav.
Moti I know you are awake and thinking about me, pick up the phone idiot.
Khushi thinned her lips, "laad governer" that's the problem you know me too well.
Khushi called back
Arnav: Hii!
Khushi: Kya haye? (she barked in an angry tone)
Arnav: Oops someone sounds angry'
Khushi: I am sleepy, jaldi bako. (say fast)
Arnav: Happy Friendship day Moti
Khushi: Oh no, how could I forget? (she frowned)
Arnav: Khushi! Tell me something, what if I was not joking?
Khushi: You are so mean arnav! You want me to feel guilty? I told you sorry for so many times yaar. I did not do it intensionally.
Arnav: Moti, I am talking about the baby not the bite.
Khushi froze for sometime.
Arnav: Khushi! Are you there?
Arnav heard a knock on the door.
He got up and opened. He saw her standing infront of him hand on her hips leaning on the wall, looking weirdly at him.
Arnav smiled at her and nodded, he embraced her in a warm hug, a hug which khushi always like, lingering one, roaming his hand on her back, kissing inbetween her hair, then resting his chin on her head, sinking her inside his chest.
Khushi closed her eyes, lost in his embrace, pouting her lips a little, holding him cozily, resting her ear on his chest, listing to his heart rhythems, infact counting them, trying to sync with hers, gripping him tighter and tighter as if she wants to merge herself with him.
Khushi in a sleepy voice: Happy Friendship Day!!!
Arnav: To you too sweetheart. He kissed her once again in between her hair. He smelled her hair "Umm, my favourite fruity wala shampoo'"
Khushi smiled: Ya, your favourite one she blushed.
Arnav: Come in'
They broke the hug and went towards the poolside. They dipped their legs and sat beside each other holding each other's hands.
Arnav: Did you think about it?
Khushi: think about what?
Arnav: Baby making?
Khushi: Arnav are you serious?
Arnav nodded in approval.
Khushi: I''I don't know, its kind of'well'uff'.i cant think about it.
Arnav cupped her face. See khushi, there are lots of positive aspects in it.
Khushi: Are you serious?
Arnav: yap, I am very serious. See, you want a baby right?
Khushi: ya, but know'
Arnav: Listen to me first'we are friends right?
Khushi: you have a doubt?
Arnav: Stop being sarcastic yaar.
Khushi: Ok sorry.
Arnav: We are friends right?
Khushi: ya
Arnav: We don't want to marry as of now.
Khushi: Oh come on, we and marry?
Arnav: uff khushi, I am not talking about us. I am saying we individually don't have any plans to get married to different partners.
Khushi: oh ok ok. Waise bhi tum mujhe kahan shaadi karne doggey.
Arnav gave her an irritated look.
Khushi: Ok ok sorry, please continue.
Arnav: We, I mean we (pointing towards them) are not physically attracted.
Khushi: NO. NEVER
Arnav: Good. Same with me. So if we have a baby, we wont fight right?
Khushi: Tum kehna kya chahte ho? (What do you mean?)
Arnav: I mean, if we don't have physical attraction then our possessiveness will be less, we will not go mad at each other wanting to make out and all. Our demand and expectations will be less right? So like that we will not have any fights.
Khushi stared at him.
Arnav: What? Kuch bolo.
Khushi: Ya you are right.
Arnav: Ok, so now we can enjoy the parenthood without any hassles. No "love", "no expectation" what say?
Khushi: hmm. Do you really think we will not fight? Like di and payesh?
Arnav: No khushi, do we fight now?
Khushi: No we don't.
Arnav: Then? What will change? Nothing.
Khushi: What about convincing di about it?
Arnav: Leave it on me.
Khushi: So should we do it?
Arnav: Tum bolo. Would you do it?
Khushi: GOD'Arnav its really difficult.
Arnav: I know, but baby upar se thodi tapke ga.
Khushi giggled: I know, but it's weird to think of making love with you.
Arnav: We can try. But before that I would like to ask you once again, would you like to have a kid with me khushi?
Khushi looked at him, he looked at her, they did not know what happened to them, they were lost into each others eyes, their grip getting strong on each other. Khushi leaned, their lips were inches apart, arnav looked at her then her lips, so did khushi. Both looked at each other, so close, drowning into each others eyes, khushi said "yes"
Arnav smiled and hugged her.
**
Next moring they were in the dining table when anjali saw khushi coming down, she was wearing a lovely red sleeveless frock and looking as pretty as ever.
Anjali: Waah Khushi! You look lovely today, kya baat hai, aaj tumhara mood thik lag raha hai.
Khushi smiled at anjali.
Anjali: So chottey did not give any gift to you it looks like. Thank god, otherwise aaj tum ghar sir pe kar deti (she giggled)
Arnav: Wrong Di, yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta hai ki meye khushi ko koi gift na do friendship day par (it is not possible that I will not gift her anything on friendship day)
Anjali: Accha? Then how come she is so calm today?
Arnav: that's because I did not give her any materialistic gift. It's something else.
Anjali was all confused: Achha and what is that gift which khushi has agreed to take from YOU?
Arnav: well di, We are planning to have a baby.
Anjali's jaw dropped: OMG Chottey I am so happy for you guys.
Anjali got up and kissed khushi. Finally you guys have decided to tie a knot. Awee I love you guys. By the way chottey you cant get married so easily, you have to ask her hand from me and your jijaji, we are khushi's leagal parents if you have forgotten.
Khushi gulped and remained quite.
Arnav: No no di, we are not getting married please.
Anjali laughted: Chotey please enough of your jokes. I am so happy for you both.
Arnav: No di, I am serious, we are not getting married.
Anjali's smile faded, confusion took over her head: You said you want to have a baby together right?
Aranv: Ya di.
Anjali: And how is that possible without marriage?
Arnav: What has it got to do with marriage?
Anjali: Arnav, do you know what you are talking about?
Arnav: Ya di, we know what we are talking about.
Anjali: I cant believe this. You guys want to have a baby, without getting married? Are you out of your head? I mean what's the problem? When you guys love each other so much?
Khushi: we don't love each other di, I mean "love" love. Ofcourse we love each other but just as friends.
Anjali: then why you wish to have a baby with each other if you don't love each other?
Khushi: Di, I want a baby and without any marriage complications, you know how people change their relationship after having a baby and it becomes no less that torn each other, rip each other, fight day and night, no love, no understanding, no coziness etc etc. I mean just think  a couple who loves immensely, madly they end up fighting like cats and dogs after having a baby. Their life takes a 360 degree turn.
Anjali and shyam exchanged looks, anjali understood what she was hinting to. Till anjali and shyam had their first baby everything was lovy dovy but yes she cannot deny that everything changed after that. They hardly had time for each other, she was busy nurchering ayush, and neglected shyam, while shyam lost his patience totally not being able to get cozy with his wife for long stretch of time.
Anjali: but khushi, it's a part of every marriage and I think it will change after some point of time once ayush is grown enough to take care of himself.
Khushi: But di, these time will never come back to you right? And I don't want to spoil a single moment fighting with my husband. Life is too short di.
Arnav: Ya di, that's the reason we have decided to have a baby together. Neither I have any expectations from her, nor she has.
Anjali: But have you thought about the kid's future?
Arnav: What about him? We are here, we are not going anywhere. The custody will remain with both of us, I am sure khushi will agree to this.
Anjali: Arnav, today both of you are single what about when any of you decide to move on?
Khushi: Di, I am sure we will be able to convince our partners about it, if someone loves us truly he or she will understand this.
Arnav: ya di, please don't worry about that.
Anjali: I am worried about both of you chottey. You don't even know what are you getting into. I think you guys are adult, and matured enough to think what is good and what is bad for you. And in any case I don't think you will listen to me. Tum log waisehi apnihi suntey ho hamesha. So it's your decision. I don't want to interfere further. Just want to day, be carefull, think about it.
Anjali went towards khushi and cupped her face: I am more worried about you khushi.
Khushi: Di, Arnav is going to be an amazing father, I am sure. She looked at arnav and smiled.
Aranv gave her affectionate smile in assurance.
P.S Enough of filler updates now the real story will start, i cant believe i have completed 9 filler updates to get into the real story. BTW no FBs i have decided to write with the flow. So to all my impatient buddies its a treat for you.

1 comment:

  1. wow...awesome..
    thnks appi sis..i wish this story will nevrr end..i have a confusion...pms means what??

    ReplyDelete